Friday, September 3, 2010

Great Food & Great People....It Doesn't Get Much Better Than That!

Chloe & Me With The Cow
I have never been more excited for a business to come to American Fork Then I was for Chick-Fil-A. If you haven't already eaten there, GO! Not only is the food phenomenal, but so are the people. With a business that is run off of unforgettable values how can you not hope for their success and want to support them? During the introduction there was a quote that was read that stated "People don't fail, Business's do." And with the people and team that are running this business, there is no way that they will fail. I have to admit I get so excited when I drive past and see how busy they are because they deserve it! Chloe and I were lucky enough to get invited to the Premier Night last Tuesday August 24. We were welcomed with a red carpet, delightful food, great service, and wonderful stories. Later that week we were lucky enough to be there for the ribbon cutting of Chick-Fil-A Grand Opening and participate in taking the "first bite" of a Chick-Fil-A sandwich from the new store. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to meet amazing people like Dusty Pyne and the workers of Chick-Fil-A.  I cant wait too see the great things this business does for our city.
Premier Night!


Chicken Minni's 

I Thought These Were SO Cute!



















Welcoming Them Into The City



















Could You Tell I Was Hungry? haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment