Monday, October 25, 2010

Miss Utah's Outstanding Teen!

On October 1st and 2nd I had the opportunity to support two of my dearest friends Chloe Johnson and Tiffany Vincent in the Miss Utah's Outstanding Teen competition. It was so fun to watch these girls compete for the title of Miss Utah's Outstanding Teen and they both did a spectacular job, I am so proud of both of them! congratulations to Chloe Johnson for winning 2nd runner up, you deserve it and I'm so proud to call you my "little sister." Also congratulations to Tiffany Vincent for doing a pageant and putting yourself out there and being the amazing girl that you are, you truly shined like star and I hope you will consider doing another pageant. People think that pageants are easy, but let me be the first to tell you that they are anything but that. A lot of preparation goes into being in a pageant and you learn a lot about yourself , the woman that you are, and that woman that you want to become. I look up to any girl that has ever competed in a pageant  because although they may look like a beauty contest, it is far from that.






































No comments:

Post a Comment