Monday, October 25, 2010

Friends Week At The American Fork Library!

I don't think there is a better place to make friends than the library! I was blessed to be a part of Friends Week at the Library on Monday October 18th I got to sit at a table and tell people about the program Friends of the Library! The American Fork Library has a group called the friends who meet together once a month and plan activities to help support and raise money for the library. When you sign up to be a friend of the library you agree to volunteer some of your time when they have activities and events. I was lucky enough to meet some of the friends of the library and I have never met happier people who honestly love to serve their community. One of my favorite things about being Miss American Fork is getting to meet such amazing people! If you are not already a friend of the library make sure to stop by and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment