Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween 5K Fun Run!

On Saturday October 23 I got to judge some costumes at the Halloween 5K Fun Run!! It was so fun to see all of the creative costumes and be able to watch as little children to grandparents completed this 5K! It was also fun to spend time getting to know all of the great people who helped put the race together, the people of American Fork city truly are amazing people who are always willing to help each other out. Normally when I go to an appearance I wear my crown and sash so that people know who I am, not matter how hard I try to fit in I seem to always stick out like a sore thumb...unless it is Halloween! Then everyone assumes that being Miss American Fork is just your costume! I don't know if it's the blonde hair or my lack of common sense but it didn't occur to me that people would think that I would be Miss American Fork for Halloween! So after being at the race for a little less than 5 minutes I had person after person asking me if it was real. Overall it was very entertaining to see some of the reactions :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment