Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Coney's and Kisses!

Oh happy day!!! Coney's is now in American Fork! I was invited to come to the Coney's Grand Opening on Saturday November 13! It was so fun to be able to go and congratulate such a wonderful company and welcome them into the city! If you've never been to Coney's you should diffidently go, they have AMAZING frozen custard and everyday they have a different flavor! They also serve delicious gourmet hot dogs and hamburgers! Along with the amazing food I also made a cute little friend while I was there! This cute little in the pictures was no stranger and decided to give me a few little kisses on the cheek while we were taking pictures! after that he wanted me to hold him and look how cute he is.....I just couldn't resist the invitation!







































No comments:

Post a Comment