Monday, November 1, 2010

Downtown Trick-Or-Treat!

I love Halloween!! It is so fun to be able to dress up like something for the night and get enough candy to last you a whole year! If you aren't familiar with the downtown trick-or-treat that American Fork does it's fantastic! They get businesses that are on Main Street in American Fork to pass out candy to little trick-or-treaters. It's a great way to promote your business and also to support your community! I got to be at the start of the route, which started at the senior citizen center! It was so fun to see everyones costumes they were all so creative! Well around  4 o'clock we did costume judging and I was lucky to be apart of that! There were the COOLEST costumes.....from Pumpkin Princesses to Cereal Killers I had the best time! 
 
My cute brothers and sister came and saw me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment