Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thank You's

Considering it is the season of being thankful I thought I would take sometime and say thank you to some of the people who have helped me while being Miss American Fork.


Mom: Wow I could not being doing this if it wasn't for you and the constant push and drive you help me achieve everyday.  Thank you for always being here for me....you really are wearing this crown with me and I truly appreciate the love and support you give me on a daily basis. You're my best friend. Thank you for being so willing to help all the time, even though you are extremely busy. Thank you for coming up with such creative ideas and making sure we accomplish them. Thank you for always being there for me to talk too, It really means a lot. I love you!


Dad: Thank you for being so supportive and helpful these past couple of months. It really has meant the world to me having you be apart of this wonderful journey. Thank you for always being so excited for me, it is your enthusiasm and love that gets me through my rough patches and I'm very grateful for you. Thank you for teaching me how to market myself and how to have a good work ethic. Thank you for always being there when I need to talk, and thank you for always being so understanding....you always know the right things to say. Thank you 
for that constant reminder that I can do it and to work  my hardest. Thanks for being the best dad ever, I love you!


Rebecca: I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for not only being my friend, but also the best cousin a girl could ask for. Thank you for our hour long talks and thank you for being my shopping buddy :) I love you so much and i'm grateful that you live so close.


Matt: If you only knew how much you do for me on a daily basis. Thank you so much for always being there for me to talk too. Thank you for being so supportive. Thank you for always being honest with me. Thank you for constant reminder that I can do this, and that I'm beautiful.  Thank you for always cheering me up and putting a smile on my face, I know I can always count on you for a good laugh. Thank you for being my best friend.........I couldn't ask for a better one. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment